Insurance, Payment & Financing Options
We understand the financial stress that could come as a result of emergency dental pain. Not everyone has dental insurance, which is why we have multiple financing options available. Some options are available with no interest, low monthly payments and no up-front costs.
CareCredit For Dental Procedures
We are pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
- Your Healthcare Credit Card
- CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need.
- CareCredit offers monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs
- no pre-payment penalties
- Credit check required
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today
We accept several methods of payment for your dental needs. We accept full or partial payment by:
- Most dental insurance on an indemnity basis
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)